Meet your next customers at Childcare & Education Expo
As the longest running exhibition for the early years and primary education sectors, Childcare & Education Expo is an ideal environment in which organisations and companies alike can showcase and promote their services and products.
In an industry worth a staggering £5.3 billion pounds, there are countless reasons why exhibiting at Childcare & Education Expo could be beneficial to your business – particularly when over 77% of visitors have purchasing authority within their organisation.
Childcare & Education Expo has grown from strength-to-strength since its launch in 2010, becoming a firm favourite amongst early years and primary education professionals. Buyers descend in their thousands upon the three locations at London, North and Midlands.
10 years on, our exhibitions consistently attract a wide range of visitors from nurseries and pre-schools to children’s centres, primary schools and local authorities from all over the UK.
How is the show promoted?
Key buyers are targeted by our comprehensive, extensive and professional marketing campaign including:
• Advertising, editorial and inserts in leading trade publications
• Online banners on relevant trade websites and emails
• Distribution of over 100,000 leaflets
• Targeted direct mail campaign
• Exhibition website with regularly updated news page
• Social media campaign using Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Email campaign to exclusive Childcare & Education Expo database of over 29,000 early years and primary professionals
• Email campaigns from partners
Why you can’t afford to miss it
• Collect high quality leads and create new business opportunities
• Network with senior decision makers from the UK’s leading childcare organisations, primary schools and academies
• Inform an influential audience of professionals about your products and services
• Showcase and launch new products or services to your target market
• Promote other products and new product lines to existing clients
• Become part of the online Childcare & Education Expo Community
• Raise your profile in this competitive market
• Free entry inside the Event Guide, on the website and a free PR service.
Exhibit at Childcare & Education Expo
At Childcare & Education Expo there are a range of stand sizes available to suit every company. We offer two types of packages either Shell Scheme or Space Only.
For full package details and stand prices please contact the Childcare & Education Expo team on 01425 838393 or email email@example.com
Please Read: Exhibitor Warning
This could be the start of a perfect partnership…
Childcare & Education Expo have a range of sponsorship and promotional opportunities to suit all budgets. We specialise in creating tailored packages for you to ensure that you get the most out of your experience exhibiting with us.
These include newsletter and registration page sponsorship, visitor bags (or inserts into the official Childcare & Education Expo visitor bags), lanyards or visitor badges, advertising in the Event Guide, and much more.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look below at some of the incredible feedback we’ve had from exhibitors and sponsors…
Once again thank you Broadway Events for a fully professional and enjoyable event. Everyone in the team was exceptionally accommodating and made exhibiting for the first time less daunting than I imagined it would have been. You all have a friendly, approachable manner that put me at ease when I had any questions or queries that I needed answered no matter how small they were.
Thanks for such a great show. I have so much confidence in you guys and you work so hard to make it happen – well done.
Well done to Emma and her team as always the event was very well marketed which resulted in heavy footfall and good leads for us an exhibitor.
I think the events run by Broadway Events are run to a very high standard. Emma, Victoria, Carla and Andrea are all extremely helpful and go the extra mile to help.
It was our first Childcare Expo and I thought it was extremely well organised and we were made to feel “at home” with everyone. Well done to you all and we hope to see you again next year.
Just to let you know that we offered discount vouchers for orders placed within two weeks after the show which were so successful we extended for a further fortnight. As a result we have already more than covered the cost of the event, hence re-booking for next year.