The summit brings together owners and senior nursery group directors and managers to network and discuss the current topics and issues facing the sector.
It helps answer questions, offers thoughts and ideas on the topics and concerns that matter. Attendees leave refreshed and with new ideas and strategies to drive their business – and the Early Years sector – forward.
If you are a nursery owner, group director or manager and would like to come along please email your contact and company details to email@example.com.
Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Why should you come along?
- Hospitality including free tea and coffee, and breakfast.
- Free Wi-fi
- Fast-track VIP entrance
- Free refreshments and lunch throughout the day, within the exhibition hall
- Free seminars (please let us know in advance as seats are limited)
- Front row seating in Theatre
- Free parking
- Invitation to the After Show Party
- Have the chance to ask questions to other early years professionals
- And more…
Interest? Find out more and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breakfast Summit Sponsor
Christie & Co’s market-leading Childcare & Education team is here to support childcare business owners with their strategic ambitions; whether that is looking to buy, sell or grow their business portfolio.
8.30 – 9.15: Breakfast and Networking
9.15 – 9.30: Opening address from Summit Chair
9.30 – 11.30: Discussion
11.30 – 12.00: Further Networking
12.00 – 16.00: Visit exhibition
16.15 – Onwards: After Show Party