Top five reasons to attend Childcare Expo this summer!
14th May 2018
Share this entry:
It’s only one month to go until Childcare Expo Manchester opens its doors for the third time at the ideally located EventCity on Friday 15th June. The visitors will be welcomed with open arms by the popular Alistair Bryce-Clegg along with a pea, a bear and a pink giraffe. You have to see it to believe it!
With so much happening across the two-day trade show, we thought we would compress the best bits for you. If you haven’t yet made up your mind as to whether or not you are attending this year’s show, then this should help:
- Alistair Bryce-Clegg returns to Childcare Expo as he cuts the ribbon at 10am on Friday 15th June before he takes to the stage. Alistair will be about all morning for catch ups and selfies. Limited seats are available for his seminar so book today!
- Brand-new for Childcare Expo is the Health & Wellbeing Zone. The zone focuses on the key issues that children along with practitioners are facing when it comes to health and wellbeing within three dedicated areas each created and hosted by experts.
- There’s a host of FREE interactive workshops taking place across the two days for you to get involved in. Essential early years topics such as physical development, mud kitchens and even mini yoga are guaranteed to leave you feeling inspired!
- Another new addition to the Childcare Expo arena is Your Business Cafe brought to you by Morton Michel. Chat over free coffee and ask for advice and support on anything from Employment HR, Staff Retention, Employee Benefits and any other business challenges you may be facing.
- And last but not least, the event is absolutely FREE to attend! Plus, there’s ample free parking outside and next door to the famous Trafford Centre too.
Why attend Childcare Expo?
Join over 2,500 like-minded individuals from the early years sector who are dedicated to improving both practice and their childcare settings.
Attend educational seminars to credit your CPD
Meet the experts to have your questions answered
Receive fantastic onsite offers and discounts
Experience expert-led informative hands-on workshops
Network with peers and industry players
Pick up hundreds of new product ideas and services
And most of all, enjoy a great day out with your colleagues