FEEL THE BEAT WITH A BOOGIE MITES FREE SONG DOWNLOAD
14th September 2017
Share this entry:
Early years music educators Boogie Mites are celebrating the launch of their new look website at Childcare Expo this year.
The website upgrade will provide more useful information and resources to practitioners and parents interested in harnessing the power of music to support early years development.
FREE download – ‘Let’s Tap a Word’
As a welcome to their new website, Boogie Mites are offering a free taster song – ‘Let’s Tap a Word’ which comes with a download pack, including MP3, MP4 training video of the song in action, and teacher notes with links to the EYFS.
Boogie Mites use rhythm sticks activities and songs to help children to ‘feel the beat’, improving their rhythmic awareness, which in turn improves their literacy skills. ‘Let’s Tap a Word’ is one of many original Boogie Mites songs that uses rhythm sticks to tap out the rhythm (syllables) of words. Just visit www.boogiemites.co.uk and click on the homepage link to get your free download.
The website is full of information, so do have a browse:
- Read about how Boogie Mites began, their ethos, customers and fabulous team
- Find out how music supports all 7 Areas of development in the EYFS – download your free Practitioners Guide covering this subject
- Discover the latest scientific evidence that music making can provide one of the richest learning environments there is to boost early years brain development
- Browse and shop for Boogie Mites programmes, workshops and song collections
- Find out more about Boogie Mites different services including practitioner training, parent education courses, early years setting workshops and parent/child classes
- Read the latest news and find out about new Boogie Mites products and projects, including international partnerships
- Access free music making tips, song and resource downloads
- Find out about Boogie Mites teachers in your area and Boogie Mites as a business opportunity
Boogie Mites stand at Childcare Expo
Harriet and Emma from Boogie Mites will be at Childcare Expo (stand D41) and are looking forward to meeting early years practitioners to find out how we can support your setting to harness the brain boosting power of daily music making to maximise the potential benefits for EYFS development for every child in your care.
They can give you more information about the Boogie Mites original songs and musical activities which are informed by the wealth of research and neuroscience evidence on this subject. You may catch them singing to give you an idea of just how catchy, upbeat and fun the Boogie Mites songs are. They can tell you about Boogie Mites age specific music programmes with training packages that aim to share the music knowledge, confidence, and resources required to empower practitioners, in a cost effective way that is scalable and accessible for all, not to mention great fun!
Boogie Mites are at stand D41 at Childcare Expo – come and say hello and come and enter their competition to win a FREE annual subscription of the new Boogie Mites Annual Themed Song Collection. This fantastic Annual Themed Song collection is aimed at 2-5 year olds and provides 12 themed songs which can be subscribed to as a monthly downloadable package. Each package contains the song, video and teacher notes with links to the EYFS.
Why attend Childcare Expo?
Join over 2,500 like-minded individuals from the early years sector who are dedicated to improving both practice and their childcare settings.
Attend educational seminars to credit your CPD
Meet the experts to have your questions answered
Receive fantastic onsite offers and discounts
Experience expert-led informative hands-on workshops
Network with peers and industry players
Pick up hundreds of new product ideas and services
And most of all, enjoy a great day out with your colleagues